Tuesday, October 2, 2007



I love the way you love
But i hate the way i'm supposed to love you back
And i'm not sure how i'm supposed to feel
Or how to say it back.



Gaaaahh ! Exams started already. I don't know what on earth is wrong with me ! I'm supposed to study and i'm like so relaxed! Omg omg. I'm in deep shit la. Wth! Omg. GAAH! Nadine needs to focus! jsdhsgjabdjsdjsbd.
Oh & .. People keep telling me i'm emo. Wth right? I'm NOT emo la. I always smile okay. Seriously, stop telling me i'm emo can. Lol. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry at such a comment uh. I just told them ' What, you expect me to be smiling 24/7 uh? Please la. ' Okay this is really dumb. So again, NADINE'S NOT EMO. Even if i'm not smiling does not mean i'm emo okay.
P.S. : That picture is taken by Nadine. ((:


M:Mum
N:Nadine

M: If you get the E.A.G.L.E.S award ill reward you with something big.
N: What thing? You know what i want uh?
M: Trust me, i'm your mother. I'll definately get you something you will like.
N: But you know what i want uh? I want an SLR camera. ( i slurred when i said this )
M: Just trust your mother.

Lol. I SO hope she get me that. If she does, i'll hug and kiss her all over. Or if anyone gets me that i'll do that too. Hees. ((:


24 MORE WONDERFUL DAYS *