Sunday, October 28, 2007




I can't deny the fact that i do love you
Every now & then you appear in my mind
I do admit that baby, i'm still hung over you.




Yesterday i went out with Claris, Russell, Mitchell, Al and Bq. They celebrated my birthday with me. We walked around the whole day. Dinner we ate at New York New York. First time eating there for me. It was damn nice. ((: Russell act until so real la. Russell, go join mediacorp la. Lol. He lied to me about alot of stuff la. You're lucky i'm gullible eh? LOL. Okay anyway, after our dinner, we were talking and all then suddenly some of the waitresses and waiters suddenly appeared infront of our table with a cake and started singing the 'Happy Birthday' song. I was shocked la. So unexpected. Seriously. Haha. People were like looking. Then again, i was darn happy and surprised! Hees. Thanks guys ((: The cake is damn delicious too uh. Anderson cookies and cream ice cream cake. It's frigging nice! Ahhhhh! You guys rock la. Haha. Thanks for the whole thing. ((: I really had a blast. & Thanks for the gifts.





























































































































No comments: