Thursday, October 25, 2007






























Twenty Six October.
The best of very year :)


Went out with Kamal & ShiKin just now. Rushed home after school Thank goodness the meeting was canceled. Anyway, had lots of fun with them la. Effing fun la. Plus damn funny. It's been a long time since we got to hang out together. Kamal's damn spastic la. Lol. The things he does, are just PLAIN-NONSENSICAL. But yet entertaining. I haven't had so much fun ever since Rai's birthday outing. And today, you guys made me really happy la. We even went to places we've NEVER even been too. The embarrassing thing is that we're Singaporeans, yet we don't even know about these places. That place was just absolute awesome. (: Love it alot. Plus the jokes and all made it even more interesting. Thanks for making my day. I love the both of youu laa ! (: Oh &.. The funiest and baddest thing i've ever done, was to steal afew towels from Fullerton Hotel. Freaking funny la. Me and ShiKin were like.. 'wanna take not? Ai yah just take la.' Lol. KAMAL CORRUPTED OUR MINDS, THAT'S WHY. Lol.
Tomorrow's my BIRTHDAY! Wheeees. Haha i'm darn excited. Lol. Turning 16, finally. Tmr's gonna be a really long day. How i wish tomorrow would last reallllly long. Haha. (:
Alright. I shall end here as i await the clock to strike 12am. (: Hees. Oh my gawwwww ! I'm excited la. I'm like jfsdnbajbvja happy can. xD

Okay pictures time!
























































































Those are the towels we stole from Fullerton.
Lol















































/I wouldn't be surprised if you just walked outta my life out of the blue
Cause you never meant anything you said anyway
I'm just your back up
I'm a fool for going along with it
Yes, again, you succeeded in hurting me like shit
Congratulations.

No comments: