Sunday, October 14, 2007































And so the streetlights will guide me to you
Back where it all started.



Went to my uncle's place yesterday. I love my little cousin to bits la. She's effing cute uh. (: I recorded her voice. Told her to say ' you got a message.' But she keep saying ' i got a message'. So damn cute la. Haha. Somore she knows the types of cars la. Alot of my relatives were there. My dad's side always speak Malay. They are peranakans. In other words, so am i. Anyway, my sisters and i were talking about the past. We were saying that there was once my dad forgot about me and left. He used to drive a lorry. And thinking i was behind, he just drove off. When he reach home, my mum asked' where's the small one?' Small one referring to me. My dad was like, ' Ai yah shit. I thought she was behind the lorry.' My mum screamed la. Lol. And i still remember that i was still looking for my dad la. When he came back to find me i started crying la. Cause he forgot all about me. Lol.
Oh & .. Al surprised me yesterday. No wait, it wasn't a surprise. Haha. I found out anyways. He called me asking me to open the door. He was so happy thinking i didn't know. I just gave him a face la. Lol Effing funny. Not even close to being a surprise la. Okay, maybe just alittle. Just to make him happy. Haha. (:
Okay i gotta go already. I'm off to watch the Lasalle dance concert. (:

No comments: