Monday, October 29, 2007

Okay more pictures on my birthday celebration. Didn't have the time to upload them. So.. yeah. (: Below are all the pictures on the days i celebrated my birthday with my friends. So, enjoy ((:

Kamal & ShiKin 26 Oct' 07































































Softball Clique 26 Oct'07





















Class Celebration 26 0ct'07




























































































































N178 26 Oct'07



Thanks for celebrating my birthday and for the gift. And even though you guys wanted to surprise me, i kinda saw the reflection of the candles. Lol. Still, thanks. I even had to give a speech? Lol. I was damn nervous. Imagine uh, standing infront of 40 people and all eyes are on you. Thats friggin scary.


My Mum 26 Oct'07




Claris, BQ, Russell, Mitchell 27 Oct'07



























































And the rest, Thanks(:
Daddy, thanks for celebrating my birthday with me at sizzler - 28 Oct'07
There's stil afew more celebrations. Till then, i'll upload the pics. (:
I love all of you la ((:

No comments: