Thursday, October 18, 2007





























Even after all this time
I miss you like the sun don't shine
Without you, i'm a one track mind


Got back my results already. Let's see, i'm not exactly happy with my results. But yeah. As long as i can get promoted, that's good enough. I failed math and geog. F & N haven't got back. Passed the rest though. Combine science i passed like, border line? So hopefully overall i can pass. (: Alright, that's about all for my EOY results.
Had a counsillor meeting yesterday right after recess all the way till end of school. Damn long. Meeting on the LTC camp. Gonna be alot of people for this LTC camp. Cause it's split into half. Worse of all, the camp's 6 days 5 nights. Always has been anyway. Plus i hate camps. GAH! ): Nvm. Right after the camp, 1 day rest then next day is the prom. Speaking about prom, i seriously need to start cracking my head man.
Oh & .. finally had softball training after so long. We have decided not to close down. YAY! Haha. (: Only for the girls la.
To: Shaalala. Cheer up okay. Seny um. Jgn fikir pasal bende tu lagi. (: I'm not sure if this is right, but still.. Smile okay (:
Anyway, if you guys are free, go to this link. I'm in it that's why. Haha (:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=l2eT4Ifrbuk






/Cause this hope is greater then you'll ever know
And this is all i've ever asked of you to show

No comments: