Friday, October 19, 2007


























Cry out my world, this copulated kiss
It's the last that you deserve



I'm damn tired uh. An ass woke me up from my beauty sleep. Somore at 7.37am. Haha. No la. Al's the ass uh. Lol. Al came over at 7am plus, i was still sleeping. When i opened my eyes he was right infront of me. Gave me a shock. I was so tired so i just went back to sleep. Since he always say he likes to watch me sleep. I was hugging my bear when he took it away from me. He stolee my bear! Somehow he always buy me food i really hate. And he won't tell me that he bought it. He will ask if i like the food he bought. And when i say no, his reaction is effing funny. Still, it's the thought that counts eh? Thanks for always buying me food la okay. (: Alright let me give you a summary of the food i hate okay? So if you buy the food i strongly dislike, again, you die. Haha.

The YUCKY food:
1. White carrot cake
2. Nuts & tiny fruits
3. Tomato & Cucumber

Anyhoos, my mum's coming back tomorrow. Yay! Hopefully next week she'll bring me shopping with her. Haven't been able to spend time with her. Seriously, i don't know why she keeps coming back past midnight for the past few weeks. Really pray hard that she'll bring me shopping. ((: I really need to manage my time properly man. I've got a time management problem la. GAH! Okay, i shall end here. Goodbye you tiny earthlings. (:
Oh & .. Beloved, if you're reading this. I hope your ear recovers soon okay. And let's go out when the hols start alright? I miss you like jkasdjhasb !



/Like a memory forsaken
You used to love me more then this
You used to be the last thing on my mind

Watch this video. It's effing nice. Seriosuly.


No comments: