Monday, October 22, 2007






























I left the worst unsaid
Let it all dissipate
And i try to forget

I'm effing happy uh! Wheees. NADINE GOT PROMOTED (:
Not only that. I'm very pleased with my English results.
p1 : 50/60
p2 : 57/80
My paper 1 pulled me up. Damn happy with my paper 1. The only paper i'm so eager to get back. Haha.
Last Saturday met the brothers and Desiree. Went Irfan house for Hari Raya. His house is damn nice la. After that i met Mitchell. We watched ' Balls of fury'. Damn lame la. But funny. We crapped alot. Seriously, ALOT! Haha. Finally got to go out with him after such a long time la. Really missed crapping around with him. So.. Yeah. We cam whored. But funny pictures of course.
Had training today. Oh i love my position to bits la. Catcher ! (: I'll never play any other position unless i've got no choice.
Okay that's all people from Mars (:

You left me, crushed. And you lied.

No comments: