Wednesday, October 31, 2007






























Anything to daring to say, to you
Will be said in this letter
& Burnt away
So you never realize i'm here


OMG OMG! I've got HORRID friends. Haha. You guys are seriously mean. DEAD MEAN!! Yesterday there was a councillor meeting. And i couldn't go due to some last minute hick ups. In the evening Yi Fu called me.
Yi Fu Me(Nad)

Yi Fu: Eh why you never come for the meeting? Mr Loh say those who never come out of the LTC camp eh.
Me: Huh??! But i already told Fazlina and Justin why i can't go. Did they tell Mr Loh? I have a valid reason.
Yi Fu: But Mr Loh say have reason or not still kick out.
Me: What why??! But i have a reason.

I was on the verge of tears. Initially i thought he was joking with me. Cause he always bluff me. Then later he say his mum calling him must go. Right after he hung up, Irfan called. And told me the same thing. I replied the same thing. Then he said his mum also calling him. I was like, wth? Are they playing or what. Then Kenneth called and said the same thing. Then he said his mum and all then Javier called and said the same thing. Then he said his mum thing and Justin called. I was like ' Eh don't play can. Not funny uh. All of you say your mum calling you then put down then so exact you're call right after another.' They all replied the same! ' Not playing la, really. Mr Loh say he wanna kick you out.' I was going to cry already. I asked Javier for Mr Loh's num. He gave me, and i called using the house phone. And i didn't know YiFu was on the line!!! OMFG! He sounded so much like Mr Loh! Omg YiFu you idiot!! I found out after awhile when i was blabbing over the phone. I was like' Mr Loh i couldn't go for the meeting cause i had a last min thing on.' And the fake Mr Loh was like saying' Oh really uh? Is that so?' Then i heard him laughing. I was like, Why's he laughing. It took me awhile before i realized they were playing a prank on me. I cried la!! Wth. You guys are freaking mean. Haha. Yi Fu you bloody mastermind!
They were sitting together when all this happened! Still can tell me their're with their mums. Next time i shall cry each time you guys bully me. Since you're got so scared when you found out i cried. Omg la. I was really freaking scared can. I thought it was real. Can you guys not play this kinda prank on me??! Why me? WHY? Lol. Why must you're disturb me every single day even when i'm not there? Okay, one day when i'm less gullible and you guys try to trick me again i'll not believe you all. Haha. ((: Later on they messaged me saying ' You got punked/pranked'. Cause i messaged them screaming at them. Haha. I FELT SO DAMN DUMB MAN. See, it's not my fault that i'm blur/gullible. You guys make me look like one. BAH! I've got mean mean MEAN friends. But i still love them. Haha. IDIOTS!!

No comments: