Saturday, October 13, 2007



And every time i held you close
Yeah, were you even thinking of me?

When i needed you the most

Well, i hope that you're happy




GAH! I miss Scottie ): Sighs*
Anyway, my mum went overseas for business. She bought alot of food back before leaving uh. Lol. Omg! It just came to me that i haven't done the prom stuff. Ahhhh! I'm like so slack la. Lol. Okay i gotta get myself together and start working! Still have to do the video and all. To think i'm free after exams. Okay gotta go now. Bye my faithful readers. I'm off to play squash ! (:


I'm sorry for making you cry.
But i warned you before we started out.

Yet, you choose to stick to me.
It took me this long to realize how much you actually love me.

Now, i know.












I know i sit until very
obscene la.
This is how Nadine looks like in school
Wearing pink socks
I'm not sucha goody girl afterall eh? xD














My twin sisters.
Their're both thieves
One stole my dress, the other stole my neclace


















Alfred took this of me when i was sleeping
& his the only one that likes my laughter.
So weird right.


No comments: