Sunday, November 2, 2008



The late nights spent baking heart shape cakes.
The dark rings that form around my eyes.
Sleepless nights. Tossing & turning in my bed.
Oh how i wish you were right beside me.

I'm down with flu & runny nose. More of runny nose & it's killing me. In fact, my nose is leaking while i'm typing this post. Okay unwanted infromation. Lol. Anyway, camwhored with Adin's Canon d60 camera. Oh how i wish it was mine. The pictures taken were really great. The location was beautiful. Fountain like location. Shall upload the photos when i get them.

Headed to SiJia's 21th birthday celebration. Many church people man. It was fun though (: She got smashed in the face with a cake. Lol. Her party theme is flower, so the whole place was filled with roses and some people wore flower clothing. Really beautiful setting. Yan Ming is super blur to the maxxx. I think he win me hands down man. & He hates Toufu too!! Lol. We played with helium and it was super hilarious. The guys sang afew songs in their helium voices. Superrrr spastic.

This is gonna be a busy month. 2 Upcoming camps & gotta perform twice. Camp starts next week. So does the performace. Camp= Not very excited. I get homesick. Dumb i know. Can't help it. Performance= Nervous yet excited. Super pack schedule. Gonna have dance almost everyday for long hours. Tuition starting soon. Oh Lord give me strength to pull through this whole time.

Need a long long sleep. Sleep deprived. Huge black ugly panda-like eye bags. Veins all over my cheeks. Need SLEEP!

PICTURES :DDD



SiJia (: The Birthday girl!



Jean! She's super funny. Lol.




ZhengYang :DDD



WengLok, ZhengYang & Yan Ming (The manhunt guy. LOL.)





HELIUMMMM! Haha! Squeakyy voices.



Don't they look so much alike?



YangMing being... Sick. Lol



Portable radio in the car! LOL. Super dumb. Haha. Plus they both kept singing & acting so high. It was a hilarious sight.



ZhengYang & my page for SiJia. Looks super kiddy right? Lol opps. I drew it.



Trudy's drawing of SiJia. Superrrrr nice right? Didn't know she could draw so well.

& We're pull through no matter what.
We will & i believe we can.
Comprimise, that's just what we needa do.
Your name & face is permeantly written all over my mind.

No comments: