Tuesday, November 4, 2008



Pictures glued to my mirror
They bring smiles to my face.
& That's how i like things to be.

It's 1.17am & i gotta wake up at 5am later. Going for morning prayer meeting before heading to work. I HOPE i do wake up. LOL. Oh man. I must wake up. Work today was.. zzz. Ended later than usual. Had lunch with ZhengYang. Met dance friends to shop for our dance attire. My laughter sounded like a rat being tortured. It was getting late. Met Zheng Yang to go home tgth. He bought me lemsip cold tablets. Thank you boy (: Really appreciate it. & My voice is superrrr squeaky. Having a bad sore throat & runny nose. Can't breath can't talk. GAAAH! Each time i talk people will look at me in irritation. I'm not doing it on purpose. My voice just comes out that way man. Need/must/have to recover soon. I don't wanna have a squeaky voice. -.-

PICTURES ;DD



Oh & look at the new DouDou. LOL. Yes she looks super ugly. But at least she's much cleaner now. She's superr cute. She looked so sad when i put her infront of the mirror.



I painted this!!! Nail palets. HAHA. I can't even paint my own nails let alone pain a nail palet. I tried my best! Lol. It's not that bad actually.



My colleague. Her shirt's super funny. If she went into Macs wearing that tee, the staff would probably cook her. Lol.

No comments: