Tuesday, November 25, 2008



































When one door closes,
Another opens.
I'm not gonna give up; No i ain't.

Dyed my hair copper brown. My mum helped me. My lovely dad bought for me the dye. & Did blonde hair extension. Can't really see. 2 bunch only. Oh well. Shall put more another day. Super ex. 5 Bucks each bunch.

Arab street & Haji Lane wi
th Mitchell & Irfan today. Bought a few accessories. We came across a costume shop tt sells alot of awesome costumes. Super unique. I knocked my head into a lorry's rearview mirror when it was parking. Unfortunately Mitchell's shout didn't process into my brain fast enough. Lol. Dinner with my mum at Oasis. Super full. The photos shall tell the story of my day (:

PICTURES :D




































ME! :DD































































































































Funkay pink long standing hair. LOL




































Mitchell! (: Indian costume.






































































































































Irfan! (: Like small boy eh? HAHA









































































































































































































Irfan & Mitchell! :D




























Idk where on earth he looking at -.- Lol




























































A shop's graffiti. Super nice right?




















































This shop's cool. The decor's nice.



























Many pigeons at Bugis man. So much shit too.

No comments: