Saturday, November 15, 2008













Nothing feels right when i'm not with you.
Now i don't know if i can ever stand strong,
With my own two feet.
I love the feeling of being with you & loved by you.

Firstly, I LOST MY DAMN PHONE! ))): & for the record, it's the 7th time! GAAAAH! & This time, i'm super sad & mad at myself. Super super upset. Don't ask me why the other times i not tt sad. Just tt i use 2 phone. One main & the other just for camera use cause it's cybershot since my digi cam spoil. "Best part" of it is tt i took many pictures at bling2 party today & now tt my phone's lost, the pictures are all gone. UGH! ): Kay this seriously sucks. I have no mood. So no pictures bout the bling2 party. I have no camera at all right now. I feel like blowing ym brains out now. Okay, i shall not cry over soemthing that's my fault. ): Sigh. My last performance & i lost my damn phone. GAAAAAAHHHHH! ): Why am i always loosing stuff!! Esp my phone! I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. Plus tt phone has a line. Oh great. A "perfect" ending to a great day i actually had. Whatever. I don't have any camera or whatsoever now. Can't take any pictures, can't take photography ): Ughhh! Anyway, below is a video of my performance. That's all i have. Shall upload the pics when i get it from my dance friend. Bye.

I'm the one in turquoise btw.

Urban Grooves Remix !

No comments: