Tuesday, November 4, 2008



You give me the kind of love no one has.
Your hugs are special because i'm close;
Close enough to hear your heart beat.


Overslept for pm. Phone got bombarded with phonecalls. Deliveries made me go berserk. Slept standing in the mrt. Embarrassed myself many times unintentionally -.- People i called on the phone all thought i was crying cause of my sucky voice. Zheng Yang was really sweet in accompanying me for awhile. Wasted a bus trip cause i slept all the way in the bus during delievery w/o realising i missed my stop. Had to take another bus again. Dance was great, yet intense. Performance in 3 days time. Gaaaah! I really am tired. Ima knock out soon. Gotta wake up at 5am tmr. Goodnight all. I'm seriously tired & sick. My voice is really terrible. The customer couldn't even hear what i was saying man. Leaking nose like non stp hits. Cough till like i gonna die -.- Kay goodnight all you breathing & living human beings. Dance tmr again.

Tired, really tired.



This is what i saw when i walked into the office. The girls must have left it on the table for me. I kept laughing when i saw it. Firstly, idk who on earth tt is! Secondly, i don't keep posters. Lastly, i really don't care much about celebrities. Lol.

No comments: