Monday, November 17, 2008

I'll be away for camp from 18 - 21 Nov. OAC training camp. When i'm back i'll be busy attending Asia Conference! (: I'll blog when i can. Byee!


& An advance birthday wish to DAPHNE! :DD Happy eighteenth birthday! May your wishes and dreams come true yeah? (: ilyyy.

PICTURES :D
Taken last Sat after my performance. (:























































































































We're both so alike in many ways. In terms of personality & character. So much alike that we always clash. Even both of us have sweaty palms. Our thinking, ideas and perspective are exactly the same. There's a disadvantage & advantage bout our similiarities though. Yes we can connect more & flow in many ways. But the problem comes when we both quarrell- both refuses to give in. This time, i'm serious bout this relationship to go far & last, despite our many disputes. Because at the end of the day, it's a fact & a sure thing that couples will have problems. Zheng Yang is a kind of guy that is straight forward, possesive, loving, caring, sacrificial, fierce & funny. I love so many things about him. He always holds me real close to, never letting me out of sight. He looks at me & smile every now & then in a way to tell me he adores me. He makes me melt whenever he starts singing to me. Every word that comes out of his mouth, i know he means it because his eyes lit up & he looks me right in the eye, smiling at the end of his sentences. It doesn't matter that he's possesive because i know it's a way of him showing that he loves me very much. I know there're some girls who detest guys who are possesive, but not me. Zheng Yang is different. & Whenever i'm down, he uses blibical verses to cheer me up. & It really does work (: So i guess i'm brave & confident enough to say that i found the right guy. I pray & hope that we do last no matter what.. Because i love him very much and he means so much to me (:

No comments: