Wednesday, November 5, 2008



Speechless.. Again.

Didn't attend work today. Was having fever. Walked halfway at the pathway from home to work & my mum told me not to come in since i'm not feeling well. I had to walk all the way back. I know i'm sick i'm not supposed to be doing anything but rest. But performance is in 3 days time. Practised at SMU & rushed off to riverwalk. Torrance drove. Super funny. Anyway, had to showcase to Bro Edmund to see. I'm satisfied with the fact that we know the steps. But not fully satisfied cause not synchronised. I'm tired. Pm tmr. Didn't wake up again this morn -.- Need to discipline my flesh man.

I miss my friends badlyyyyyyy! I need to go out man.

P.S. Beloved, we MUST go all the things i mentioned in the msn after i resign. LOL. MUST GO! ((:

No comments: