Friday, October 17, 2008



You give me the warmth & love
Making me feel so secure.
& Because you love me even for the tineist thing,
I thank God for creating you.


My main comp's down & my dad's laptop is screwed up. So, either way i can't use the computor. I'm in the office now sercretly blogging. Lol.


Anyway, did deliveries the past few days together with my colleague. We walked 1 hour just to find the customer's house -.- Can you imagine walking in heels for 1 hour??? My feet was killing me. We went into an illegal pet store. They sold Chinchilas. Another pet store sold parrots and dogs. That's not illegal. The owner of the shop had a maltese and it's ears were dyed. The colour is mixed, super cute. The dog kept licking me. Haha. Super superrr cute!! ((: Had another delievery yesterday. & I waited 45 mintues for the person to show up -.- I wanna do sales & get comission. I don't wanna be stuck in the office all day! The good thing is i get to be involved in the runway Fashion show in December every Saturday at Kallang leisure shopping cetre :DDDD Haha.

Had dinner with my dad after work yesterday. Zheng Yang was supposed to join us but he was late. After my dad left,i met Zheng Yang. & My dad bought me 2 top from Cotton on (: & Alvina bought me a turquoise-bluish ring. Haha super nice the colour (: So so blessed. & My parents gave me some money. So now i ain't broke :DDD


Can't wait for time to become 6pm & off i go for the edge concert at church (:

No comments: