Monday, October 20, 2008


Always afraid of walking alone
Afraid of the dark.
Afraid of loosing you.

Using my dad's laptop & his acc. Ahhhh my main comp's still down ): Anyway, work is fun, tiring & pain in the leg. Lol. Many delieveries. I got super lost.

After church Zy & i went Fort canning twice. Lol. Take photos. Super hot. Hmm.. was alright. Will be going there again someday to take photos.
Another day we met to walk around. We hardly meet that much anyway. I've got work and all. At least we meet for awhile, it's worth it (:

I wanna go out with my friends!!!! I freaking miss them to the maxxxx! ))): I need/must/have to go out with my friends. I'm dying in the office. Haha.

Oh &.. I bumped into Daphne the other day. I gotta shock when she suddenly hugged me from behind. I met beloved today after work to have dinner. Was super happy being able to catch up with her and all :DD I love youu beloved! (: & We were like spies because we were like watching this store from afar. LOL. Anyway, i had fun with her eating my fav pontian noodles!! :DDD Yummmmy!

Have got lots of dance pratices this week. Ahhhh! I'm super busy. After work gotta rush down to SMU for dance. Hmm.. Really tiring. But fun (:

PICTURES :DDD

10 October '08








So vain. Always making his hair -.- One day i'll shave it all! Lol


18 October '08













ZhengYang looks superrrrrrr reatarded right? HAHA. I made his hair. Lol. But i find it really cute though :DD & His dimples! Ahhhh superrrr adorable.




Nice right this shot. (:

No comments: