Sunday, October 5, 2008



Love can mean many things.
But love is not defined by the ups & downs of a relationship.
But rather, on how committed one is.

Service today was great. The sermon was the best of all!! It was about being debt-free & the arise- & build thing. (: Awesome sermon outline. Enjoyed every bit of it. & I bumped into bear!!Really happy to see her.
After service headed to Lucky Plaza to eat ayam penyet. Then walked around with cell group members and Lester's cell group. It was fun fun fun! Adin's mum is super fun to be around. Went to see Jocelyn do her Fashion Fiesta thing. (: Then met Steph's mum. Then walked around with ZhengYang all the way. He & i walked around Vivo. Mainly to take photos. Like the one on the top of the post, Zy took tt. Super nice right :DDDD I like i like! (: Had so much of fun today. Really happy (:

Oh &.. I woke up super early to book seats!! HAHA. Miracle. Even Guo Jun, Steph, Adrain & Joseph didn't even believe me at first. Haha. (: I actually woke up :DDDDDDD

PICTURES (:



Weng Lok & Adin


Steph!


Bear!


Hanyong with his wives! My sisters & i are his wives. LOL.



Adrain & Steph


My self proclaimed husband, Hanyong. LOL


Anna, HanYong & Adin


Samuel. LOL


Aunty Karen (Adin's mum). She's super super fun to hang out with.

Rest of the pictures are all of me & ZhengYang. His numerous spastic face. HAHA (: Oh well. I had fun anyway (:



So far his the only one who can curl his tongue like tt. Super sick right? LOL





No comments: