Tuesday, October 21, 2008


You give me the kind of joy i can never describe
You make me wanna jump & scream for joy.
I am happy, more than happy to be with you.
You give me a different kind of joy that i have never felt.
& it's feels extraordinary (:

Had 4 delieveries today. All at the east. At least it's sort of near my workplace. Didn't have to change train at all. Lol. But the places are far. I am proud of myself for finding my way to the locations on my own! ((: I was super tired man. After every delievery i make & on my way to the next location, i fell asleep in the train. Super tired. My dad called me & thanks to him i didn't get lost. HAHA. (: Anyway, i had to make afew phone calls to those who made online delieveries. Offended an online celebrity. -.- Oh well. I sound like i'm a delievery person eh? But i'm not! Just tt i'm in charge of all online sales, so i have to do the delievery. Bah!

After work was DANCE ((: Hahaha. I rushed down to SMU. Finally learnt all the steps. (: Happy! Haha. & When the guys & girls dance tgth at the same beat, it's superrrrr nice :D Heh. Here's the best part of the day. I was dancing infront with SiJia, when she suddenly shouted loudly 'Eh hello Zheng Yang!' I turned around & saw him right beside me super close. I'm so blind. Didn't even see him standing next to me. Lol. & He was smiling like a dummy. I was super happy to the maxxxx! ((((: I wanted to hug & squeeze him but.. Abit weird uh. Lol. & SiJia still can say 'Huh you 2 tgth uh?' So many people know already and she doesn't. Lol. Super funny. He watched us dance which totally made me lose focus. So he went to play Lan. After i ended i hung around with SiJia, Jean & their usher friends. Jean is super funny. Lol. SiJia was high. Lol. I am really happy today :DDDD

& I looked like a hantu dancing -.- I kept looking down and my hair covers my face. Lol. Si jia's reply was super unexpected. She said ' Nvm one la. God will still love you even if you're a hantu.' Lol. I started laughing when she said tt.

My tiring day ended with a huge huge huge smile all because of ZhengYang (: Seriously had no clue or whatsoever that he was coming to SMU. Cause beforett we never message the whole afternoon at all. I was seriously super happy to the maxxx. Thank you dummy boy :DDD Haha. You seriously made my day :DD

Gotta start saving money & stop spending! Since i don't have much time shopping, i shopped online & bought 2 victoria secret dress & eyelet tube top. It's super prettty (: Hope it arrives before my birthday so i can wear ((: Cost me a whopping 60 over dollars.
There's 2 of me! HAHA. No la. That's Mitchell. Idk how on earth he copy eberything, including my picture.

No comments: