Friday, October 3, 2008



Gonna keep my fire burning.
Not gonna let it die out.
Wanna keep running after God.


Today is sort of the last paper for some 4ns. But not for afew. I'm one of the afew. Lol. Last paper's on 8 Oct. Can't wait for it to end. Math P2 & Geog was pretty alright. I just pray that i will do well.
After exam which ended around 4pm, rushed down to city hall to meet Raihanah. So so happy to see her :DDDD That pretty girl :D Anyway, we went to Farna's workplace. Super happy to see her too. I couldn't recognise her at first cause she cut bangs. She looks really different, but cute! (: She made her first drink for us to taste. Green tea Frap. Not bad (: After that went went to Banquet to eat. Bumped into one of the Strikeforce members, Ian. Bumped into another Strikeforce member in the mrt. Lol. Justin left his phone in my bag & didn't inform me -.- So i had to go to tpy to pass it back to him & home! :D
Cell group was pretty awesome. Celebrated WengLok's birthday. When i get the pictures i will upload them. He like had 2 cakes. Haha. He had 2 super bad sabos. One with lots of butter spread on a piece of bread. & a cake with 5 packets of chilli on the top of the cake smashed all over his face inclusive of hair. HAHA. Pretty awesome birthday man. At least he looked pretty happy & shock. Their're off to eat at prata house. Decided to stay a home. Eye hurts. (: Till then.. :D

Cannot stop laughing at Ivan's dumb comment to me -.-

Ivan: Frm small i see you so BOY.. den now.. lol!!! Cannot take the sudden chng!

Idiot. He just cannot say i'm more femine now. -.- Stupid comment. Haha. Cause last time when i was a lower sec i was damn tomboyish. & He kept calling me tt -.- Oh well. People change what. Haha.

PICTURES (:





This half-naked boy was initially naked!!!! My gosh. People were staring at him. He ran around naked. So so OBSCENE! Lol. But super funny.





Cute right this little boy?? Ahhh he kept smiling at Rai & i. Superrr adorable to the max! (:



Stacy sleeping before Geog. Shock to see this pic Stacy? Haha.



THE SPIES! Hahaha. CuiLian & Claris. I was sitting at the sofa stoning while listening to my psp music, i turned my head & saw 2 pairs of eyes staring at me. LOL. They kept laughing uh.



Pretty pretty (:



Rai & Farna. Farna's bangs (: She cut bangs cause she was bored. Lol




No comments: