Thursday, October 2, 2008



It's not your outer apearance that i yearn for.
It's your heart & charactor that captured my attention.
You are what won me over.

I CAME TO SCHOOL FOR NOTHING TODAY! -.- Don't even have school lo. Me, Stacy, justin, Javier, Yazid, Zhuo Nian, Brandon, Wei Xiang & Joey came to school for nothing. We were like the only 4ns there. Other than 4n2 Min Teck. LOL. Super dumb. Ahhhhh! My beauty sleep. Anyway, studied abit in school & slacked in NCC room crapping around.

Left to study at riverwalk & accompanied Zy to buy Wl's birhtdya present. Anyway, there are few kittens living in Zheng Yang's house. Superrrrr adorable. He sent me a picture of them. Super cute. Makes me wanna steal one of the kittens! Super cute. But zy said the mother cat's pretty fierce. Oh well. A mother would always be protective over her children. When you see the picture, it'll make you wanna squeeze the life out of the kittens. Freaking cute. (:

Math P2 & Geog tomorrow. So stress & scared. Lean not on my own strength but on God. (: He is what sees me through my day (:

P.S. I love the picture right on the top of this post. The flowers are super nice. Especially the combinations of colours. Blue & Yellow. I took the picture. Love love love the colour. The flowers are super pretty. The person who grew them must be super patient & has good taste (:

PICTURES :DDDD

The mother cat with her babies.





Super duperrrr cute right? Ahh feel like squeezing em.






Joey's super cute socks. HAHA. Bart Simpson.



My handprint on Javier's thigh. I beat him everywhere. LOL. Real hard.



He was badly abused. HAHA.



Then he started singing to himself with a huge loudspeaker.



Justin. LOL



Stacyyyyyy (:






Stacy & my breakfast cum lunch. Looks sick right? Haha




Joey just sat there in the middle of the canteen -.-


Playing with huge loudspeaker. Super funny.

This is a video of Javier using the loudspeaker as a machine gun. SUPER FUNNY ! Hahaha.


Javier cousin tay singing to himself. HAHA. Super spastic.

No comments: