Friday, October 24, 2008



This time i'm serious.
Serious about you, serious about us.
This is not some puppy love game.
& Ima treasure it. This wonderful thing called 'love'.


It's 1.43am right now. Reach home 30 mins ago. Lol. Kay i'm super tired. I got a day off tomorrow(Friday). My colleagues, mum & boss celebrated my birthday during lunch. Right after we finish our food, Faiqah suddenly turned to me & asked ' So Nadine, how's the food?' Then they suddenly sang super loudly the happy birthday song. Haha. Everyone in the restaurant was looking. Super funny. I shall upload the pictures another day. (: Had express manicure in the night with Faieza. Simple & nice (: I know la. Like so vain right? But i don't have a choice. I'm in beauty line. They are very particular bout this kinda things. Which is why, i gotta cut my hair tmr before i meet beloved. My boss told me to cut my hair ); Haha. He says it's very uneven. & MY HAIR IS NOT EXTENSION! -.- So many people keep asking. Look like extension meh?? That's bout it. I'm tired. Going out with Beloved tmr :DDD Yayyyyy!

Oh &.. Met Zheng Yang in the night cause he wasn't feeling well. He bought me 2 pairs of ear rings. & It's of my fav colour! TURQUOISE!! :D Haha. So sweet of him (: The funniest part is what he said before he gave me the ear rings. I was laughing hard inside my head. Lol. Thank you Zy ((: loveeeee you :D


Go to ' www.amberlovejesus.blogspot.com' and scroll down to find a video of Steph singing! It's superrrrr nice! MUST watch :D


One of the MOST formal wear. Lol. It's really tiring to wake up extra early just to do my make up & hair everyday. Really tiring. Sometimes i feel like going to work without make up. So lazy.




Ear rings that Zheng Yang gave me (: So cute can that boy. Lol.


DouDou!!! Superrrr adorable right? She loves to act cute infront of my family.

No comments: