Saturday, October 4, 2008



Because there's no one like you.
In times of need, you were always there.
You lift my burdens up & guided me along.
You are more than a shining star.

I woke up super late today. Forgot to switch my phone to silent mode & got woken up my afew calls & messages. Lol. I woke up at 2.37pm. I slept more than 12hours man. Haha. Since it's a Saturday & i'm not rushing off to anywhere, i figured i'd sleep in. (: Good sleep. But DouDou vomited on my bed -.- Super disgusting. I didn't even know she was on my bed.

Justin & Javier came over to my place to swim :D Haha. A great way to spend your day other than going out. We were like trying to hold our breath and swim all the way to the other end of the pool. Only Justin managed to succeed. Oh well. & Javier had pleasure in discriminating my height -.-




Justin in goggles. HAHA. Super spastic. Lol


Javier cousin Tay. LOL.


Mr & Mrs Tany. Haha


The cousin Tays! LOL.



Justin & I. (: & So people believe we're cousins too -.-

No comments: