Thursday, October 9, 2008



Won't give up just yet.
Not gonna admit defeat either.
You don't get to me so easily.
Never will, never did.

8 October' 08

MY N LEVELS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER! :DDDDDDDDDD
Yaaayyyy! (: Superrrrr happy. Till the results are out, i shall enjoy all i can for now (: Anyway, after exam everyone was screaming for joy. Lol. Celebrated DiKai's birthday with the usuals. Had fun. Lots of fun. Haha (: It's never a bore with them. Left after dinner to meet Zy, WengLok & Jia Xin to hang around.

9 October' 08

Woke up super early today to go to the gym with Stacy, WeiXiang & Samuel. I gotta shock when Stacy told me she wants to go to the gym. So RARE of her to say such stuff. Haha. After the gym bathed then went out for dance practice for an upcoming ET zone event. Theresa was there to coach us. Had fun dancing of course. Seriously can't imagine myself doing bimbotic-girly dance. Lol. Oh well. I'll get a hang of it i hope (: But i like whatever dance moves i have learnt today. Kinda new &.. Fun (: SiJia & I were the only girls present other then Theresa. The rest were Bboys & Ravi, who did most of the videoing.
After dance which ended around 6pm, rushed off to meet Daphne & Beloved. Superrrr happy to see them both! (: We watched 'Eagle Eye digital'. I like the movie. Very action pack but super dizzy after watching it. The camera man sucks -.- Before the movie we were rushing to eat our dinner cause we only had bout 25 mins to finish our dinner. I as usual, didn't manage to finish up my food. Plus it was half of my plate. Oh well.
Accompanied Beloved to tpy. Bumped into Javier, Justin & Yazid. So stayed awhile more to talk. Overall, i had total fun today :DDD I got to see Daphne after soo long! It was great having to hug her and catch up with her on things :D I love you beloved & Daphne (((: Had much fun (: & Daphne thanks for the huge box of HELLO PANDAS! I LOVE YOU! :DDD Hahaha.

Gotta turn in soon. (: Have to wake up super early for work tmr. First day. (: Hopefully everything goes smoothly :D

PICTURES (((:



DiKai. The birthday boy.




Javier flooded my pasta with cheese.


Daphne :D My precious kamgong gf (:


Beloved :DDDD







The tennis ball actually fits her mouth.


Superrrr cute right she? But she's so naughty. Really naughty & pampered. She sleeps in comfort every single night w/o fail. Haha.


Yazid! (:


Cousin TAY! (:


Justin. Always spastic. LOL (:

No comments: