Friday, October 24, 2008



You could buy me whatever i want,
But you'll never be able to give me exactly what i want.
You'll never get whatever it is you hope to get.
Because i don't belong to you.

Woke up super late today. Lol. Once i woke up i hurry bath, do my make up and all then headed to the salon to cut my hair. Oh my hair feels so short )): Bought medicene & lunch for ZhengYang then headed to his place to pass them to him cause he was sick. Hope he feels much better (: I feel so helpless seeing him suffering. I texted-pray for him just now. Lol.

Anyway, met Beloved & we headed to Bugis to shop then back to tpy as i was rushing for time. Have cgm in the night. Met Russell & ate at Pizza Hut. Had so much fun talking with them. & I realsied everytime i talk to Russell he never fails to add a word of vulgarity into his sentences. Lol. Before we were about to leave, a waitress came with a cake & i had no idea they got a cake for me. Cause none of em were carrying any box. Lol. Russell made a reservation beforehand & put the cake there. Smart uh. Haha. Then they sang the birthday song & we camwhored. Yes i had much fun ((:

Rushed off for cgm. Was kinda late. I laugh until i wanna cry during fellowship. There's this new guy in the cell group called Loga. His an Indian. His super funny. Adin & him kept making so much jokes. Super super funny to the maxxxx. Steph & i laugh like mad. Lol.

Thanks for the advance birthday celebration Beloved & Russell ((: You guys actually surprised me. Didn't know you really reserved a table. Thought you both were joking. & The cake. Haha. That i really had no idea. (: I had much fun & thanks for this wonderful day :DDD Love you both. Thank you very much! (:

PICTURES :DDD




Russell dabbed the pizza cause there was so much oil. Lol.




Russell trying to act cute. LOL.




Belovedddddd (:


& BELVOED'S WEARING WHITE!! WHITE!! Haha. Once in a life time thing eh. & She looks so beautiful (:




Russell & Beloved (:


I look retarded here -.- Lol






Russell, Me & Beloved

Watch this video below. Me & russell doing some dumb stuff. I find it superrr cute. The last part is! (: Hahaha.

No comments: