Friday, October 10, 2008


Never seen something as beautiful as this.
You exceeded my expectations.
This day shall be the start of a very lovely journey.

Today is my first day at work. I woke up super early. Damn tired. Didn't get enough sleep. Stoned in the office for one & a half hours cause everyone disappeared. -.- I was on the verge of dozing off. The people there are super friendly. Mostly girls. Cause it's a cosmetic company called 'E.L.F.' (www.eyeslipsface.asia) Check out the website. I don't sell the products in a store. Kinda complicated. Mainly i just go to other shops to get them to purchase e.l.f products. Shan't elaborate anymore. The cosmetics are really great though (: I received a text from Stacy super early in the morning. She was asking me to go shopping with her. Haha. Oh i so wanted to run out of the office when i saw her text. But even then, i wouldn't have any money. Another time kay Stacy? ((: Attended a make up session by one of the colleagues. Had so much fun. They are seriously funny people. Good working environment to be in (:

Rushed down for cg cause i was super late alr. The taxi fare burn a hole in my pocket. Gaaah! Oh well. It was worth it. The sermon was good anyway (:
Got work tmr though it's a Saturday. After that will be meeting Zheng Yang :D Get well soon boy! ((: Talked to Steph after cg. & I think what she said is really true & yeah.. Relationship is not a game to toy with. But i do not regret the decision i made. (: Cause i know i will be happy.


That's what i wore to work. Good thing is that don't have to wear so formal :DDD


Yes my nails are super ugly -.- & No, i do not like pink. Gonna take it off soon.

To show you people a clearer understanding of what i do. The above picture, is e.l.f cosmetics. These are the few products of e.l.f. Go to the web. Much more stuff (:

No comments: