Monday, April 28, 2008


























Your fav colour, red.
The things you said to me, she doesn't know.
No, not a single clue.
You said you want me back more than her
Flattered, but you & i both know why we can't be together.
You were & is the best thing that's ever happened to me.



MYE has started. Had English paper today. It was alright. Had lunch with nepalese before heading home to study Geog. Lol. The moment i turned my head, i saw DouDou sleeping on my book. Damn cute. After awhile, she got irritated when i tried moving the book. She then walked towards me & laid her head on my lap. & She gave me the damn innocent look. Her eyes can make your heart melt. (:
Have been sutdying since morning till 7 plus. Gaaah! This is considered my break (: Haha.

Okay bye. Gotta go study.





















No comments: