Wednesday, April 23, 2008

























I need a light tt shines
One that glows through the darkness that surrounds me
If only you were that light.



Went library with Stacy, Donna, Jessica, Javier & Justin today. We studied there. We studied for 3hr30mins. After tt Stacy & i ate at KFC. Accompanied Stacy & Jessica to wait for their bus then i left. Plus Jessica & Donna keeps laughing at my face -.- It's insulting. Especially Jessica. Shet thinks i'm a form of entertainment and keeps laughing at me. & Her laughter is horribly loud & squeaky. So you can roughly imagine how high pitched & loud she was being. Lol.& Guess what? I lost my ez-link.. Again. I only realized when i boarded the bus. GAAH! Thank goodness my wallet's still with me. I just can't seem to remember where i placed my ez-link. The only place where i THINK it's at, is the library. Hopefully it's there when i check tmr. If it's really lost, this would be my 5th time re-making my ez-link man. Why oh why do i always loose my things. Somore the important things.








I miss those 2 crazy people :DDD

No comments: