Tuesday, April 8, 2008
































I'm runnning a thousand miles
Just so i'll be right next to you.
& If you ever need a wake up call,
I'll be there in a jiffy.

OMGGG! I have swollen eyes. This is the first time i actually ahve swollen eyes. Yes, i look like a spastic goldfish. -.- GAAAAH! It's been 2 days & the swell has not gone down. I go to school and i'm a form of entertainment to some. But yeah i actually join in with them & just laugh at myself. Haha. First thing i stepped into the General Office, the staffs there stared at my swollen eye. & Asked what happen. They thought a mosquitoe bit me. My "wonderful" classmates came up with a load of crap on why my eye is swollen.
1. Lizard crawl on my eye when i'm asleep
2. Crokroach pee-ed on my eye when i'm asleep
3. Mosquitoe bit me
4. I got into a fight ---> Like wth??!
5. I peep at naked boys ---> -.-
6. I punch myself (said by Ms Liu YL)

Lame reasons. My gosssshh. Miss Liu was the meanest of all. She asked why i don't wanna see a doc. I said cause i'm afraid the doc will inject my eye. Her "AWESOME" reply :' No the doc won't inject you. He'll open your eye, and cut your eyelid, & squeeze everything out.' LOL. Stacy & i laughed like mad when she said tt. Some of my classmates kept saying i look so sad. Not cause of my expression, but cause of my eye. It droops down. So it looks as if i'm sad when i'm not smiling. & When i smile, they say i look creepy. Javier kept laughing each time i turned back to ask him sometime. I turn back, he starts laughing. & Say why am i so emo. My eye makes me look emo la. Gonna see a doc tmr if the swell still doesn't get go down.
Anyhoos, after school i had oac climbing. Did bouldering and pull ups. Damn i suck at pull ups. Gotta do more pull ups. I can't even do one unless there's someone supporting me.
Oh &.. I bumped into Rai, Farna, Hanan & ShiKin today. Haha. Damn effing happy. ShiKin happened to be at f&s too. My gossh. I had so much fun crapping around with them. Laughed like nobody's business. Farna taught me to say ' Kau puki bersah '. HAHA. Omg. Damn disgusting. Laugh like mad man. LOL.

PICTURES SHALL DO THE TALKING! :DD



















See how SWOLLEN my eye is )): Pain eh.

















Stacy did this to him. HAHA.

















Then i made him do an act cute pose. Instead, he did tt.












Left-Right : Stacy, Javier, Yazid, Nadine :D



















I was sleeping on Al's bed (ALONE) cause my eye really hurt. JoJo came up right up & snuggled beside me. When Al tried to get her off the bed, she bit him. HAHA.

No comments: