Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm reallly bored to death! Lol. Okay not really. Anyway, i shall post some random pictures. Lol.
Some pictures below are taken at a studio. I think i was still in primary school. Not sure. I used to audition for commercials. I still remembered what they asked me to act out. Damn dumb. It actually came out on tv. But obviously not me. I was scared like hell. So, yeah. Haha. My mum said when i was little i always laugh & smile. :D




























































































Alfred said ' Wah you so young then act so lian.' Lol. Meaning i like so fierce like one gangster. LOL.































A close up.
























































































































































This was taken when we(Claris, Me, Lian) were sec one.































Me & Raihanah. HAHA. Doesn't she look ANEROXIC??! HAHA!
































SHIKIN! HAHA. She looks so adorable. Lol.
























This picture's cool. I like this picture. It's a twin picture ((: Haha.
Oh & GUESS WHO THE PAIR OF TWINS ARE IN THE MIDDLE! :DDDD




P.S If you don't know, ask me personally, though it's kinda obvious. Haha.

No comments: