Saturday, April 26, 2008


































Nothing's worth more than your presence
Your presence is all i ever yearn for.
Nothing compares to the great
ness of my Saviour.
He is the way, the truth, the life & light.


Had tution today. I nearly broke down man. My tuition teacher was really pissed with me. I blame myself for not revising on the basic knowledge of math. I really feel so.. Ugh! I'm really scared right now. Gotta start brushing up alr. Need to be serious and sit still, & STUDYYY!
Lol. Al accompanied me to Cine. There was a flea market there. Met Rai shortly after. She bought ALOT, i seriously mean, ALOT of stuff. Haha. All the things she bought were nice :D
Anyhoos, then we camwhored while waiting for Alfee. I had so much fun with Rai. Laughed alot too. It's never a bore when with Rai. Cause she does stupid things to make you laugh! After she met him i left to meet my mum.
Oh &.. I met Daphne!! :DD Haha so happy. I didn't see her at first. I so wanted to hug her. But her mum was there. Another time then ((: Daphne i was so happy to see you. Pardon me for my blur face. It took me awhile to realize it was you. Haha sorry!! I was actually day dreaming. You look happy anyway :DDD Thats good. ilyyy.

P.S Beloved, don't worry so much anymore. I wish i knew how you feel, but i don't. In fact, i was more than estatic when my bro went into the army. But i'll be here for you come what may. :D You've got me to lean on. Whatever time it is, just give me a holla if you need someone to talk to okay. ilyyyy :DDD

Okay pictures of Raihanah & others.

The SPASTIC & RETARDED faces of Raihanah. :DDD












































































































































































































































































































No comments: