Saturday, April 5, 2008






HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARNA SAYANG :DDD
You're eighteen & partially free to do whatever you want.
Enjoy this very day cause it's FARNA'S DAY (:
I loveee youuuu! :DDD




I know my blog skin is abit weird. Esp when my photos bloody huge -.- Lol. Al help me make. Nvm. I shall search for a new layout. I'm damn bloody tired. Had rocking climbing training just now. 5-9.44pm. Damn damn tired. I have to do 2 sets as punishment! AHHHH! I was using my phone. GAH! 1 Set = 30 push up, crunches&reverse, jumping, 10 dive bomer, 20 dips & 15 pull-up. Just x2 for all & thats my punishment. GAAAH! I reached home close to 11pm. & I lost my shoebag. I know for sure someone took it. Tt person is bloody lame. At least gimme back my slipper la. Thats my one & only slipper. & It's gone with my fav shoebag too -.- Anyhoos, before tt i met Al after school at his place for awhile. I played with JoJo, his bro's friends dog. She kept licking my face. & She's the FIRST DOG to pee on my hand!! She was too excited. She pee-ed on Al too. HAHA. His is pretty much worse. He was carrying her. & Guess what i saw on Al's table, a 'LIME MAG' with Fiona Xie on the cover page. LOL. Damn funny. & He doesn't buy magazines. ESP LIME! He bought it cause of the girl on the coverpage what. Haha. & He still deny. Fiona Xie is Al's fav actress, thats why. Lol.


During assembly, Lian, Eileen & i were playing ard. Lian & i took a pic tgth and put it on Eileen's phone wallpaper. & I out a pic of me as her start up screen & screen saver. HAHA. Damn funny. I took a pic with Eileen, & she did a bloody act cute pose. & She said ' I cute what i got dimple. ' LOL. So thick skin. She's damn funny to the max.


Okay i shall end here. The pictures shall do the talking! :D
Bye happy jumpy people who come in all sizes.























































































SEE HIS LEGS! SO SEXY RIGHT! AHHH I WANT. Sooo thin somore.




















Sumitra trying to be scary. LOL. Apparently it didn't work at all.
























P.S. Daphne, smile okay. Don't be sad. You've been down lately. & I wish i knew what to do to help you ease your pain. You must get back on your own 2 feet. Faking a smaile everyday too, isn't a very good thing either. Be who you are & what you what to be. Don't waste your life away just like that. You've got a bright future ahead of you. & Come what may, i'll still be here for you. I may not give you the best advice, but i'll def try my very best even if it takes a really long time. I want to be there for yiu just like you were for me. People often say they'll be there for you 24/7, but never meant it. But when i was down, you were literally there for me 24/7. Always msging me. Making sure i'm okay even though i couldn't reply you. You're really precious to me. So don't suffer alone. You've got me to share your burden with. I love you kamgong :D I look forward to the day i see your wide smile. (:

No comments: