Saturday, April 12, 2008
































I had a special feeling about you.
But now, one tragic incident just had to change it all.
No amount of drugs nor alcohol is gonna change any thing.
Well, the fact is, i loved you once.
But.. Not anymore.
Cause baby, you're history.

For the first time in my life, i actually did not wake up when my alarm rang. I guess i must be really tired. As a result, i was late for the rock climbing competition. Reached at 9.30am. Thank goodness i'm not taking part. If not i would be in deep shit. Lol. I took a cab down. The punishment for waking up late ): $10.40. Gaaah! Watched them climb. Other than tt almost everyone played psp the whole freaking day. Lol. Al came in the afternoon. Then we left for town as there was a flea market. The stuff there were ex. I wanted to buy a floral tube dress, but it cost more than half my weekly allowance )): So didn't buy it in the end. Just bought a cardi & skirt. Watched 'Definately maybe'. It's a really nice show. Loved it.

P.S Raiahanah, the gladiator shoes can be found at Topshop. They've got the exact ones that you wanted. Cost around 30 plus.
Picture time :DD


















Look at the rockwall. It's friggin huge.


















Javier doing bouldering.
































































Addicted to psp. Lol.


















No comments: