Thursday, April 10, 2008































He never tells you, but he can play the guitar.
He can't see through everything but my heart.
Yes i can tell you, his favourite colour's red.
He loves to argue, god tt can kill me.
If you ask me if i love him, i'd lie.


My mum send me to school today. So happy. Anyway i would be late if she hadn't send me. Yaaaayyyy! My eye's starting to heal :DDD Heh. Still slightly swollen, but healing. During Value Ed lesson, Miss toh went around giving nuts. Ew! I strongly dislike nuts. I tihnk they taste weird. Anyway, Raihanah came back to school today to collect her cert. Was damn estatic to see her (: She ate at school after much persuation. Lol. After that she left to buy a laptop with her adorable mother. Haha. She had 3 points for E&A maths. Damn smart.

& I almost did a ful pull up! HAHA. At least there's improvement. I can only go halfway. Soon.. Soon i can do a full one on my own (:
Oh &.. Lian, those who have dimples have muscle malfunction. I really not bluffing you. Haha. You ask those bio teachers. Don't ask students, they probably don't know.


Okay i gtg. Gotta get ready for tuition. Tooodlleeees :D


















































No comments: