Monday, April 21, 2008







































Always & Forever.
Till i turn old & grey, still i will never forget you.
& Yes, you will always always be my number one boy.
Cause nothing can ever compare to the memories you & i both shared.
If only time could bring me back to the day i first got you.
That'll be the happiest day of my life.

I'm freaking tired. Last night i slept close to 2.30am. Reason being, i was doing my F&N coursework. But hey, the feeling of finishing up what i was supposed to do felt so great despite the frustration of staring at the screen & typing non-stop. & Yes, i managed to pull myself outta bed and go to school. Haha. My mum msged me during recess saying that she was happy that i went to school. & So did some others. Made me feel so guilty though.
Anyway, after school hung out with the softball clique, ShiKin & Desiree. Studied abit. Today's nurul's birthday. We crapped ALOT in the library. Laughed alot too. We made so much noise tt Mdm Lily(the librarian) came after us with a rolled up paper and started whacking us. But it's the play play kind. Even she was laughing. Lol. Nurul was happy though. (((: Glad she was happy. Ate dinner with ShiKin :DD & We bumped into Aswhin! Ahhh damn he gave me a shock. Then again, i was damn elated to see him. I hugged him real tight man. Really miss him so so much!
Okay i shall turn in now. I just finish studying awhile ago, & i'm really feeling damn lethargic.
P.S RAIHANAH IF YOU ARE READING THIS, COME ONLINE BIO NERD!! Haha. ME & SHIKIN HAS A PROPOSAL FOR YOU. LOL. COME ONLINE PRETTYHEAD! :DDDDD & I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH!

































The people i love so dearly & have great fun with!! :DD





























Javier wanting to kill tt girl. LOL. Play kill la.

No comments: