Monday, April 7, 2008































My god. You're a pain in the ass
I've tried everything to get away from you.
But just keep coming back.
This time, i'm gonna cartwheel away from you.
Maybe that'll work.


Yes i skipped school again. GAH! I MUST go to school more regularly. I must & i will. I'm such a lazybum man. I feel damn bad when my friends text me asking where i am. Cause i don't have a valid reason. Especially when my mum starts saying me.

Anyhoos, Al came over to my place after his orientation. That boy lied his way out of his orientation halfway -.- There were seniors guarding the gate not allowing the freshmen to get out. & Al said there were ALOT of freshmen trying to get out. & Alfred called me saying ' Lucky i'm small enough to squeeze my way through. & I told the seniors i'm a 2nd year.' You'd think they thought he was lying right. But no, they actually believed him. My gosh. So dumb. Plus the poly people are having the hols right now. Another guy was guarding the bridge and followed him all the way to the mrt station. LOL. Bloody funny. Stupid Alfred. He send me to tuition & waited 2 1/2 hours for me. Then send me home. So nice of him. Haha.

Anyhoos, my dad asked about him afew minutes ago. Cause i was listening to some hip hop song. & My dad said ' Alfred doesn't listen to this kind of song right?' I was like ' Yeah he hates this type of song.' I feel damn akward when i listen to hip hop songs infront of Al. He'll ALWAYS give me the what-the-hell kinda look. Then i'll change it to some rock song. Lol. & O school is fully booked! AHHHHH DAMN. Now i gotta wait even longer. Crap. )): My dad so funny la. He was looking through some dance vid on Youtube. & He said he help me dwnload the dance vids so i can learn. Lol. At least my dad knows how much i love this kinda thing. Wheras my mum, she says no future. I took damn long telling her how much i wanna do tt kinda thing as a career. But by her tone of voice, i know she wouldn't approve. ):

Lastly, Daphne enjoy your new school yeah? I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Not like Alfred -.- & You'll def make it to FB! :D (You're one dance i look up to. Cause you're great at dancing. So have faith! :D ily)

P.S Beloved, your bro might be away from you. But look foward to the day he comes back yeah. & If you need me to accompany you, just let me know. I'll def be there. (: & Spent as much time as you can with John okay. Think of it this way beloved, the sooner he goes in, the faster he gets out. Absence makes one miss the other more. Don't worry beloved. You've got me to entertain. :D Your dad too, will be fine. Don't worry so much alright. I'm sure your dad will be all up and healthy. I love you beloved! Bu yao zhe mo bu kai xin. You zheng wen zai. Okay i don't even know if i my han yu pin ying is even correct. Lol.

SHIKIN! I MISS YOU. Haha. Even though i always see you in school. You teeny weeny person.

No comments: