Wednesday, April 9, 2008































Oh how the sun shines on your flawless skin.
The way you smile, the way you kiss.
Everything just seems to add up so perfectly.



I'm not gonna attend Speech Day this coming Saturday. Reason being, i've got rock climbing competition on that day. I'm kinda excited about it, yet nervous. Haha. After school had OAC training. Did bouldering. (P.S ALFRED'S SHOWING ME SOME DUMB CARD TRICK NOW. HAHA. SO LAME! & HE DID WRONGLY! HAHA FREAKING FUNNY!) Okay back to topic. Lol.

Anyhoos, went to the doctor today regarding my eye after training. Was being accompanied by Al. But he waited outside. The doc said it's stye. It may heal, but might & might not leave a scar. The other one is that if it does not heal, have to cut it open. EW! I'd rather let my eye be swollen forveer than have to cut it open. I have a phobia of this type of bloody kinda thing. Ew ew ew. Gives me goosbumps.

Oh & during OAC training, Yunhao hung some of our bags on the runner. Lol. Pictures are below. :D Damn funny. So those who were short had to jump to get their bags down. Even those who are tall didn't succeed. Cause it's so high up. Gotta climb ontop of the jerry can. Mine was hung up there too. But i took it down. Lol.
















Yunhao's the culprit for hanging those bags. Lol.

No comments: