Sunday, April 20, 2008






































Breathing is harder.
&
You tell me to take it easy.
Maybe it's too soon to see if i'm happy.




Last Friday Beloved sang for the chinese competition. She sang really well :DDD Haha. She really put alot of effort into it. & She got FIRST place! Ahhh so proud of her!!! (: She deserves to win.
Anyway, played Squash today after church. Started at 4-7pm. Played continuously. Damn tired. I'm physically drained. My wrist hurts too. I got to play with Anja!! Haha. Damn happy. I took afew videos of her. Will post the pictures & vid below. Oh &.. Not forgetting, Beloved's singing video! Yes i took it down :DD






Beloved's Singing :D





Anja. (:



















































































































No comments: