Tuesday, April 1, 2008













I really wish i could break your head into a million pieces
Don't come crawling back to me.
Cause i did all i can.
You're as pathetic as one can ever be.



Schools was pretty fun today.
Had English oral today. Just a practice. When it was my turn, Sylvester kept disturbing me.
No wait, he disturbed me the whole freaking day. Thank God i survived at the end of the day.
Lol. He kept saying my face was red cause of the sunburns. Seriously, the first lesson, he started rattling off like a monkey.
Anyway, to sum it up. I had fun in school. :D


Oh &.. I promised some people i'll come to school more often. So i gotta fulfill my promise.
Someone said' I don't wanna see you retain again. I wanna graduate with you'
This was coming from someone who ALWAYS bullied me every single time he sees me.
But yeah, i was touched. Lol. I promised some others too.
Plus, i wanna do really well for my N levels.
I MUST WORK TOWARDS MY GOAL (:

I'll shall let the pictures do the talking.

































No comments: