Sunday, March 30, 2008


































What others have, i don't.
What i yearn for, i can't have.
But i'm not gonna run away.
Wait & see, cause i'll be coming your way baby.


AHHHH MY LEG AND HANDS HURT! )): I've got really bad muscle aches. Yesterday i woke up really early to go school for OAC training. I decided to join the rock climbing team. Lol. Anyway, it was damn fun :DDD I was so happy that i reached the top of the rockwall. I had to climb down though. Climbing down i was already half dead. My energy was deteriorating. My arm was so pumped man. The second time i tried i only reached halfway then dropped. I kept trying until i really couldn't take it. So now my arms are aching. Not only that, the sun was so hot today. & Yes, it made the sunburns on my face even redder. Khairul said i look like a lobster. So more he shouted so loud when i was belaying. -.- While waiting for Justin & Javier to finish bathing, Di Kai and some others came in and added more misery to me by laughing at my sunburns. Lol. & They said it looks so uneven. What nonsense. LOL. I met Alfred after tt. But went home extremely early. Only spent 2 hours with him cause i was seriously dead beat & each step i took was really painful. I haven't met him for 4 days. & He said i look so dead. What a nice thing to say to me after 4 days. LOL. Plus tt goof said my cheeks look so rosy. AND HE TOUCHED MY CHEEK! Ahhhh i wanted to smack him. I was like.. It's not rosy. It's sunburned.

I overslept today. I slept for exactly 12 hours! Haha. Had lunch with my mum. She was damn funny today. She bought me a screen protector and casing for my phone. You know the rubber casing is called a condom right. Or at least someone told me it's called tt. When i told my mum, she said 'YUCKS' so loudly. The stall vendors were laughing too. Lol. & A car horned so long at my mum cause i was putting the groceries into the car. My mum was half calm & said ' Nvm. Honk at me for so long, i'll purposely make you wait even longer.' & She slowly put on her seat belt and everything. People were staring man. I used my hair to cover my face. Lol. & She's gona have a roadshow at AMK. So she said she'll set up a small store for me so tt i can sell my clothes etc. YAY! :D

See the pic of me below. That's how sunburned my face is.

































No comments: