Friday, November 30, 2007


Whatever happened,
To all those golden afternoons spent together,
Before you got too cool

Didn't sleep at all man. I'm dead beat. Dad picked me up at 5am to go to the airport. I was damn early. Waited for the rest to arrive. After so long i finally met the softball clique. Ahhh i miss them man. They look different somehow. Bandana left around 7am? We hugged her, took afew pictures with her before she left. Seeing her walk into the departure hall just sadden the fact that this would be the last time i'm gonna see her. Anyway, hope she doesn't get lost at Nepal. Lol. She's so blur. (: Went home with Moses. The very first time i actually talked to him so much. His nice, but i pity him. He always get bullied by mean people like ALFRED! Lol. Moses is not such a bad guy. His like so innocent. Plus he said something that nearly gave me a heart attack man.
Moses : I always thought that you are the popular, high class kind of person.
Lol. Funny right? High class, yes. Obviously you don't wanna be low class. Popular? That i don't know. Then he added ' That's a compliment.' Initially i thought he meant like those bitchy kinda person. Well, i'm not. So yeah. (: I'm friendly and not arrogant.

Went out with my precious Beloved today! :D Yes, i had a great time. When i saw her i practically smiled and hugged her. We ate at my favorite place again. Lol. Beloved knows me best eh? (: Anyway, there was this outlet giving out balloons. So i took 2 and we sat at Taka. We sucked the helium and started talking. Laughed non stop la. We recorded each other's voice. Freaking comical. Oh & there was this sesame street show going on. Elmo, Cookie monster, Banana in pajamas and one other character was dancing. Lol. I wanted to take a photo with Elmo. But like so embarassing. All the kids go on stage to take photo with them, then you see a teenager, like so extra. Nvm. My husband danced really well. (: Ask Beloved if you don't believe. Haha.

Anyway, for those of you who do not know, i'll be leaving for Shanghai from 1 Dec-8. So when i'm back i'll def go out with my love ones ((:




































































































































See, My husband danced well :D

No comments: