Saturday, December 1, 2007
































It took me long enough, too long,
To realize that my existence means nothing to you
I'm merely just a backup plan.
Tonight, you got me so wasted.


Went for cell group just now. We had a farewell party for those leaving for their country. And an advance Christmas exchange of presents. I got a cup! :D A HUGE cup. Lol. It was fun. Christmas is always the best season ever. The happiest time, EVER.

I've packed my bag already. It's 1am already. And i'm leaving in 4 hours to the airport. Brought as many long sleeves as possible. Since i'm gonna wash my clothes there, i'm gonna re-wear. Those people who requested for me to buy them stuff, you're damn thick skin. But okay. Since you guys are my friends, i'll try to look for the things you asked for. I'll DEFINITELY buy a gift back for my best friends and boyfriend. I'm gonna run there too. That's if they have a gym. If they don't then I'll run outside. It's gonna be really cold there.

Oh &.. Guess what? Nadine was so bored, she decided to try something new. I straightened my hair with the hair straightener. LOL. But it looks alright la. Looks like my previous hair before i curled it. But straighter. And after straightening it, i then realized how bloody long it actually is. It's just above my ass. Haha. Seriously. Lol. :D Then Alfred go scold me. ): Crazy. Scold me for a dumb reason. But after that he apologized. Luckily he did la. If not i'll kick his dick. But his sweet la. Stayed with me the whole day. Plus he sent me a really sweet message in the evening.
He wrote ' Baby i miss you so much already. Knowing the fact that you're gonna leave for a week makes me miss you even more. Omg. I can't stand it. ): Nvm i know you'll come back safely. God will watch over you and i will pray over you. I know it's early to send this message but i can't keep it in my heart.I wanna say it out. I love you so much baby! Sorry for scolding you just now. I'm sad that you're leaving. '
I think I'm mentally retarded? LOL. I laughed when i read the message. Cause i found it funny, yet sweet. Yes, i know I've got a weird sense of humor.

Okay i love you pretty, handsome people ! Better miss me if not i'll crush you. Lol. (: Okay bye. I love all of you la.
I'm so gonna miss Boyfriend, Raihanah, ShiKin, Beloved, Irwan, & Shaa. :D

No comments: