Monday, November 5, 2007



You've worn the soles of both your shoes
Walking on me like you always do
But this ain't what forever is for


Yesterday ran at Bishan Park with Alfred. Ran 5 Km. Have been running for he past few weeks. Had training today. Ran at Mac Ritchie again. This time we ran extra miles. There was this frigging uphill. It's a killer man. Plus me, Irfan and Justin ran there and back a total of 38 mins for 8Km plus. That's considered fast. So little people came la. Like only 5, plus Mr Kong. Okay i gtg school tomorrow. Seriously, i HAVE to go. I'm sucha lazy ass man. Gonna run tomorrow at Mac Ritchie again.
& & i saw some tops online that i like! AHHHHHH! I want!!! ): But i'm short on cash for this month. Boos! Plus i saw this Polaroid camera. The kind that when you take a picture, it'll come out immediately. Oh My Gaaaaaw! I so want it.

I want the Polaroid Camera!

Plus it's at a reasonable price? $130. And it's hard to find. ): 2 Freaking years i've been looking for it. Even when i found it, it's always either too expensive, or just ruggard looking. Now it's right before my eyes, and to me a reasonable price, but i can't even afford it. ): Ahhhhh! I so wanna gorge my own eyes out. Okay i have to refrain myself from shopping online. I've spent alot of money buying clothes online. I know i'm a spendthrift. But i can't help it. Everytime i use the computer, i'll just start browsing through the online shops, and in a split second, i ordered it already. Lol.

This is the Polaroid camera i want.

























/Miracles come through Prayers. & I believe.

No comments: