Friday, November 9, 2007

OMG! ALFRED LIM JING FU, i am not dumb. I wasn't born yesterday. I knew a really long time ago that you bought me that Polaroid camera. Firstly, the only people who message you are your dad, Mum, Manfred, Louis or William. The only one who messages you the most would be your dad. Just asking where you are and all. The rest hardly messages you. Other then that, no one else messages you. So when you message in the middle of the afternoon, i already suspected. Which is why i snatched your phone from you. And i saw the name. & You stupid can still try to hide from me. Pleaseeeee la Baby. I may be gullible at times, but not this. LOL. & You still can try to hide from me. Can come up with one big web of lie. Told you already. You'll never succeed in surprising me la. You never did. Omg. You're damn gong eh. Worse then me somore. I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA MEET THE SELLER TOMORROW LAAA! Haha. If you pass me the camera tomorrow, i'm so gonna pull out all your hair man. Ahhhh you rock la Baby :D Heh.
You've always wanted me make me happy right. Hey, you succeeded. See..
:DDDDDDDDDDDD You just made me smile

Oh &.. He got the job at Club 21. His gonna start work on 14 Nov. He'll be posted to either DKNY or Mark Jacobs. His working full time. At least his gonna find me right after his work. That's good enough. (:

P.S IF YOU WANNA GIVE ME A SURPRISE, DON'T WRITE IT IN YOUR BLOG DUMB.

No comments: