Sunday, November 18, 2007































Broken shards of feelings
Are the only tainted memories left

You let me go,
You let me go too soon



Went out with Rai & ShiKin yesterday. Rai had to buy her prom dress and shoe. On the way met Shaa & Enaa. Both pretty people (: Raihanah did this little book for me filled with our pictures and words. Damn nice la. And she gave me NF straight cut grey jeans, for my birthday present. Shaa gave me a shirt. Thanks to the both of you (:Later on in the day met the group at UOB. Took afew pictures. & i know to some the pictures you see may be a shock. But hey, it doesn't matter right?





































































































































































Tmr's prom. Ahhhh! Am i scared? Yes. At the same time nervous. I pray really hard that people will enjoy themselves and have fun & laughter. (: Okay. I gotta go bath now. Was baking a cake for Daphne & Diane's birthday. Helped Louis. Gotta go to the hotel really early tmr. Gonna change there and all. Have to be there early cause i gotta work with the professional person. Okay that's all. Toodles earthlings :D


/I'll be the narrator of this story told

No comments: