Wednesday, November 7, 2007






You'll forget my name someday
You'll move on as my face fades away



I've got camp this coming Sunday ): OMG! I'm so gonna be homesick. This always happens. I just dislike camps uh. But i've got no choice. Every year i gotta go for a few camps. A torture for being a student councilor, to me. So i'll be away from 11 Nov-16 Nov.
After that i can go out! :D Heh. Can't wait. But i gotta do some stuff before the prom night. Which is on the 19 Nov.
Today's OFFICIALLY the last day of school! Haha. I ran around the whole school together with the video team, finding the teachers teaching the graduating classes. It was damn tiring. We ran up and down the whole school la. Eh no? Actually we took the lift. Lol. Plus we were given the permission to skip lessons. I have to edit the video before the camp. Gonna go back to school this Friday to do the video again. GAH! I so wanna kill Archie. My vice head isn't even helping me at all. Nvm. Since i'm already halfway there, might as well.
Okay there's nothing much to blog about. My mind's not working right now. Okay bye. (:

Oh &.. See that picture. Read the words. Freaking funny. There were guys, wearing a red top, and white jeans, who were giving out those. They had a trolley full of them !! And all guys, GUYS! So sick can. It's like their're trying to say ' The red shirt symbolizes blood. The white bottoms symbolizes the pad'. Wth right? Eeeeee yuck! Haha. Somore they were GUYS! The organization of this thing is damn sick la. GUYS GIVING IT OUT TO GIRLS.When the guy came up to give the red thing to me, after reading it i started laughing damn freaking loudly la. Lol. People were staring. But seriously, it's damn sick. And the guys were actually kinda hot. :D Heh. Anyway, it's damn funny. I kept laughing man.

No comments: