Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yesterday's prom was simply FUN! It's better then last year. Like wayyyy better. This time every table was involved. And could see that everyone is participating. Plus the ballroom is 3 times larger then last years. The student councilors reached the hotel at 2.30pm. We had a hotel room to change in. We got ready by 6. Some people so kiasu came so early. Me and Kenneth were the co-host. The funniest part of the day is the prom king & queen. 8 guys & girls were selected. Alfred, Raihanah & Daphne were amongst them. Alfred & Rai were a pair. Daphne with Kelvin. The first guy to be called out is Alfred. The first girl is Raihanah. Plus i'm the one who wrote the 8 girls and guys name after counting the number of votes. The first round, they ahd to cat walk down as a pair. The emcee asked if they wanetd a demo. Then he called me. Thanks God i was sitting back at my table man. The the councilors keep wanting me to go up there. The second round they had to dance. Last year the chosen prom king & queens had to dance alone. This year they dance as a partner. Somore Alfred & Raihanah were lucky. Their song to dance to is the 'Tokyo Drift'. When the song was played everyone scream la. LOL. Mr Kong keep looking at me and laugh. Then Irfan said' Hurry go up there la. Don't jealous'. Wth? Lol. I'm not jealous okay. It's my boyfriend & Bestfriend. Lol. I have the video of them dancing. Effing funny. Third round, They were each asked a question. When the emcee asked them both to come forward, he said something about Alfred to everyone that was FREAKING EFFING EFFING funny to the core. He said' Look at Alfred. His got the BOYFRIEND MATERIAL. His so shy, generous... and handsome. Someone shouted out handsome.' LOL. I was sitting there, laughing my ass off. Seriously, that sentence made my stomach pain. Haha. I laugh until i wanna bang my head against the wall. Lol. Not only that, the councilors kept looking at me and cheering! I felt freaking embarassed la. WHAT BOYFRIEND MATERIAL??? Cough*
Al and Rai's qns was ' If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?'
Alfred : Donate to charity
Emcee : Sure anot? Donate to charity?
EVERYONE STARTED LAUGHING DAMN LOUDLY. Haha. Yes, it's bullshit answer. Haha
Raihanah: Buy clothes.
The emcee was like ' Buy clothes with 1 million dollars??'
Haha. Freaking funny la. I laugh until my stomach so pain can. I was sitting with ShiKin.
In the end the prom queen is Tabitha and the king is Aloysius.
Oh &.. Anyone who wants the video of Alfred & Raihanah dancing can take from me. & The video of Daphne and Kelvin too.
At the end of the prom me and Kenneth had to give a speech. We gave a reallllly short speech. LOL.
Afterthat went with the brothers to walk around and take pictures. They gave me and Kenneth a surprise. They celebrated our birthday. So sweet right? I reached home at about 6.30am. Damn late. Thats why i woke up at 4.15pm.
Okay pictures time!


































































































































































































































































































No comments: