Friday, November 23, 2007


Let's drink our hearts content

Before the sun rises



Brought DouDou for grooming today together with Alfred. She's bald now. Lol. We took many pictures. I taught Alfred some photography skills. Cause i don't like the way he take pictures. Heh (: We had fun though. We anyhow walk here and there. The funniest shit of the day is that we talked to each other in chinese. I started talking to him in chinese for the fun of it. Obviously his more fluent in it compared to me. He speaks in chinese at home and friends. But thank goodness his not chee-na. It's a turn off. Lol. Anyway, he kept laughing at me cause of the way i sound when i speak chinese. I know la, when i speak chinese i sound weird. I don't know why either. Lol.
Anyhoo, i'm still looking for a job. This is the first time ever, that i'm really really broke. Cause of the building fund and all. But nvm. I believe in miracles (: My friend asked if i wanted to be a waitress. 5.50 an hour. Not so bad uh. Plus the working hours is really flexible. On the other hand, there's this other job at Precios thoughts, where you can earn 700 bucks in 9 days. Ahhh i want. I'll find a job tmr since i'm going out.
Pictures are below. So, enjoy Jolly Earthlings :D































































































































DouDou carried my bag. Lol

No comments: